Getting to the Heart of Relationships, Soro, Copenhagen – May 2020
2 May, 2020 - 4 May, 2020£345
Getting to the Heart of Relationships
Date(s): 2nd, 3rd, 4th May 2020 – 9.30am – 5.30pm (Saturday – Monday)
Facilitator: Sharon King
Venue: Soro, Copenhagen
Do you struggle with forming relationships, opening up to giving and receiving love in a balanced and healthy way? Are you finding it hard to trust?
Have you ever compared yourself with others and wondered why your relationships are not like theirs?
Why you’re not able to connect and trust in the way you wish? Do you still feel isolated and alone despite being surrounded with people? Wondering why you’re always feeling angry, let down or betrayed by your partner?
Or maybe your single and just not finding that right partner for you.
As a parent you maybe overwhelmed, frustrated, angry shouting at your children even though you promise you’ll not do that ever again.
Maybe you’re so self-critical, or just feel you do not deserve to be loved.
Would you love to be able to open your heart to give and receive love the way you truly desire and deserve?
Would you like to experience wholeness, connection, unconditional love in a way you have not done so before?
Sharon King, Author of Heal Your Birth, Heal Your Life, creator of Matrix Birth Reimprinting, Light Matrix Techniques and Soma Breath Awakening Instructor is coming to Denmark to bring you this revolutionary workshop.
Soma Breathwork meditations has many benefits for balancing your Mind, Body and Soul.
Benefits of Soma Breath are:
- Rhythmic breathing in time to music that is designed to change your brain wave patterns.
- Your breath is the gateway from your conscious mind into your subconscious mind helping to reprogram those negative beliefs
- Intermittent breath holds releases stem cells to promote physical healing
- Powerful guided meditations help to promote wellness, wholeness and more L.O.V.E. (Level of Vibrational Energy) in your life
- Naturally releasing the hormone DMT held inside of your own body. DMT is also known and the awakening molecule found in plant medicine.
The ancient Yogi’s had got it right all along – we will be teaching you how
- The effects of sound, toning and using your own rhythmic breathing effect your mind, body and soul
- Learn how to calm and restore your autonomic nervous system back to homeostasis
- How Soma Breath can access the L.O.V.E within your own body to help restore balance to your mental and emotional bodies too.
- Experience for yourself a Some Breath Meditation sessions that you will want to use over and over again.
Many people, including myself, have
- Transformed trauma using Soma Breath.
- Gain insights into situations and downloaded intuitive knowing/guidance about past, present and future situations.
- Healed many physical illnesses including auto immune disorders
- Felt a deep sense of gratitude and peace that lasts all day
“I felt like I was born again, I was breathing properly and I renewed my energy while letting of lots of mental rubbish, everybody needs this. The most internally healing practice I have ever experienced”
This Retreat is especially designed to help you explore your early life experiences from conception, birth, early infancy and childhood to focus on and heal the negative beliefs you made around relationships. We will be exploring what we learned about relationships from our parents and how we can become better parents/partners despite our early life experiences.
We will be exploring our addictions and how they are serving us and we will share with you how to access what we are truly searching for instead.
Relationships come in many forms. We will be exploring your relationships with your
- Yourself, most importantly
- Parents & other Family members
- Feminine & masculine energy balance within each of us
This is such an amazing week truly amazing.. For anyone just wanting to immerse themselves, a real retreat for growth, to go on an inner journey, totally supported and nurtured. Really getting to the heart of it all. This was definitely up there as one of the best that I’ve ever done.” Sarah Impey
During this 3 day retreat you will learn how to use the power of your breath and your pranic energy naturally available to you, to help you raise your L.O.V.E. (Levels Of Vibrational Energy) putting you in a better state to overcome your problems and find a way to fully connect.
“Breath is the bridge which connects life to consciousness, which unites your body to your thoughts. Whenever your mind becomes scattered, use your breath as the means to take hold of your mind again.” Thich Nhat Hanh
Sharon will be taking you on an awakening journey of self discovery, deep connection, heart connection, releasing those negative beliefs that have been holding you back.
Until you make conscious what is unconscious it will direct your life and you will call it fate.” Carl Jung
Sharon will help you to create a clear vision of your future relationships by using the energy in your heart. Go within and find inspiration and tap into your own creative energy.
“Who looks outside dreams who looks inside awakens” Carl Jung
You will be generating and connecting with more gratitude and love of life.
“When you turn your expectations into appreciation your life changes in a moment” Tony Robins
Other Soma Breath breathe benefits include:
- Relief from Anxiety/Panic attacks
- Sleep better
- Reduce Inflammation in the body
- Increase cardio vascular function
- Increase your energy levels within minutes
- Stress relief
- Connecting more fully to your emotions
- Transforming your limiting beliefs holding you back from fulfilling your desires
- More clarity about your future
This workshop will cover all these aspects of clearing your blocks to experiencing healthy and for filling relationships, with daily exercises and tips to help you while raising your vibrational energy putting you in a better state to deal with your relationship needs from now on.
“I meditate a lot but I’ve never been able to go this far before. I just feel so energized I could feel all the partials in my body vibrating”
Program of Events –
- Start the day with morning Soma Meditation Session
- Sharing circles
- Exercises to explore your vision of a perfect relationship – what is holding you back – what do you want/need to give to receive – if your heart leads the way what would it say every day?
- Release and shaking/movement exercises
- Group connection exercises
- Exercises on forgiveness – relationships – your vision-connecting to source
- Sharon, will be offering Deeksha Oneness Blessing sessions. Deeksha is the transfer of Divine Energy which, over time is designed to bring about the state of Oneness.
- Sound Healing experience with Benita Villegas
- I’m sure Amanda will be happy to share some of her healing techniques too 🙂
Tools we will be using to transform our relationships
- Soma Breathwork
- Sound Healing
- Energy Healing
What is provided
Breaktime drinks and snacks
Journal Note Book
What to Bring
Yoga Mat and cushion for sitting on or lying on, blanket if needed
What is not included
There are no prerequisites for this this workshop except a willness to go deep and explore Mind, Body and Soul
Workshop Investment – £345
Or choose to pay instalments over 2 or 3 months –
The following are % refunds based on the time before the workshop that a cancellation is requested. It is assumed that the workshop is fully paid up.
100% up to a month before the workshop
75% from a month to 3 weeks before the workshop
50% from 3 weeks to 2 weeks before the workshop
25% from 2 weeks to 1 week before the workshop
0% if cancelled within 1 week of the workshop